So, a few weekends ago I headed over to Sky Dive Suffolk to visit my friend Lacey and take photos of their Sky Dive Boogie. I ended up having a great day riding up in the plane and taking photos of the people jumping out and also of the Divers coming in to land. It was really great because after a fun day of hanging out and meeting new people and such. my friend Lacey surprised me by telling me that I could go jump if I wanted. I've thought of Sky Diving but never really thought I would actually do it. Well, I did~! It was AMAZING~! I have a video from my dive, but I'm having a hard time uploading it. I can't wait 'til I can upload it so everyone can see. I'm looking forward to going back and jumping again in the very near future. Anyway, here is one of my fave photos from the day that I took. more photos to come.


No comments:
Post a Comment