Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SO....

I ABSOLUTELY need to catch up and catch my readers up on what's been going on. Wedding season has already started for me this year. I had the pleasure of photographing 2 weddings so far this year: a Valentine's Day Wedding for 2 of my friends, Steven and Jasmane and I helped out at Kerry and Abby's Wedding in Nags Head, NC this past weekend.

Steven and Jasmane were married at The Pavilion in Newport News Park. Tons of Red and Pink and Hearts. It was beautiful. I really need to take some time and post a few photos on here.

Kerry and Abby had an Amazing setting for their wedding at the Elizabethian Gardens on Roanoke Island in NC. These 2 were meant to be. They are college sweethearts and they've been together for 10 years now. Good Job You Two~! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your Special Day.

As for what else has been going on... Geesh, Where do I Start. April has been CRAZY busy. I'll post about what's been going on in my normal life a little bit later tonight. :)

No comments: