Lately my life has ben soooo crazy busy. So, here's what's been going on. April started with preparing for my son Benjamin's 4th Birthday, my Husband's Re-Enlistment and Easter.
Steven Re-enlisted on the 9th. it's amazing to think that in August of this year he will have been in the Navy for 10 years. I am sooo proud of him for serving and I couldn't be happier to have signed on right at his side for another 5 years of Military Life. It's amazing how much what he does make who he is. The ceremony was really small but fun. I didn't realize that they were going to give our Boys certificates also along with Steven. So, all of the photos I took have Steven and the Boys in them. They stood right by their Daddy the whole time. :)

Our long week continued with Benjamin's 4th Birthday Party on Saturday. Benjamin helped plan his party and make the party list. We had about 40-50 people come over and celebrate with us. We ordered Benjamin's cake from Maggie Moo's. Maggie Moo's is Benjamin's Favorite ice cream place. It was a great day of fun, games, presents, good food, good friends and a lot of Good times. To finish the day we headed to Langley Speedway (another one of Benjamin's Favorite places to go). We hung out with some of the friends from the party and had a great night.

That weekend also included Easter. We had a great day. We invited a friend, Christen and her boys, Dillan and Christian over for dinner. It was a great day. We started the day at the Easter Egg Drop at CNU. That was a LOT of fun. We've never done anything like it and I can't wait for next year to hopefully do it again.



No comments:
Post a Comment