Tuesday, May 12, 2009

James & Erin

So, I have been waiting and waiting to post and blog about James and Erin's Wedding from May the 2nd. I had a chance to share a very few edited images from the wedding with Erin this morning and now I hopefully will get through a whole blog before my kids want something. :)



Now, back to James and Erin. I met Erin at a great little coffee shop in Old Towne Portsmouth last summer. She had found a Special I was advertising on Craigslist and had contacted me about being their Wedding photographer. We had a wonderful meeting and we decided that we'd be a great team to work on her wedding together (I was going to also be helping a little with the planning if she needed me for anything). Anyway, Erin and James used to be Bartenders. I needed a Bartender for an event, called the 2 of them and everything worked out great. That 1st meeting at the coffee shop was the begining of a really great new friendship. So, time goes by, we chat here and there but the holidays keep us all busy. Finally it's time to get cracking on their engagement photos, so one VERY cold afternoon, we meet in Old Towne Portsmouth again for their Engagement Session.

Anyway, James and Erin were married on May 2nd in James' Parents Beautiful backyard garden. The day started out a little rainy in some places.  I met Erin at the salon around 1 to hang out while she and her maid of honor had their hair and makeup done. Then I headed over to the Sadler's house to catch up with James and his Adorable 4yr old son, James Jr. for some photos of them getting ready. After helping put up the Gazeba and decorate a little, I headed over to the hotel to meet Erin and get photos of her getting dressed in The Most Beautiful Wedding Gown. So Simple, and Classic and Elegant, just like the Bride.  Then it was back to the House for the Ceremony.  The sky cleared up and the sun was shining bright for the Big Moment.  It was Beautiful and Wonderful and Touching.  

Being able to be there for 2 amazing people who have been in and out of each-others lives for 15 years is Amazing.  It was nice to share that Joining of 2 souls who Obviously belong together.  They are Amazing people who make everyone feel wonderful and Important.  

Congratulations and Good Luck.  I look forward to many more chances to take Family Photos and maybe in the next few years some Maternity and Newborn Portraits.  :)



No comments: