Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Some Great Things......

So, the last few days have been amazing.

1: I was approached by a local hospital to be the official photographer in their Labor and Delivery Ward.  This would be HUGE~!  I'm waiting to hear from their Legal Dept to get back intouch with me sometime this week.  This would be a HUGE step up for my business and a private contract with this institution might lead to more business with other hospitals in the area.

2: I was contacted today by a Modeling Agency in Hampton to do some photo shoots to them.  Hopefully this will turn into a more permeant job.  :)  We discussed some ideas for shoots.  After talking to the Founder of the Agency today, it looks like there is the possibility of some shoots with them over the next month or so.  So, keep your eye out for those photos.

3: Depending on how the above shoots with the Models go, I will probably be introducing a few new products to my arsenal.   :)  I have some great ideas for new things to target a different client type and demographic.  

4: I am also trying to introduce some new album ideas to my clients.  I will be researching software and development companies over the next few weeks and months to find the best product to offer my clients.

5: We finally ordered my Canon 430EX Flash.  It should be here before the end of the week.  :)  I'm sooo excited.  I am hoping to invest in even more equipment over the next few months.
   

Anyway, that's it for the big news... for now. :)

No comments: