Sunday, April 13, 2008
Absolutely Excited~!!!
Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day. Kristin Starcher of Like A Dream Photography has asked me to be her partner for a few weddings this summer. We have already shot one wedding together this spring. Well, we have another wedding coming up in June that will be at Wells Theatre in Norfolk. Anyway, I am sooo excited because tomorrow is the Bridal Shoot for that Bride. The reason I am so excited for that shoot is because we have almost 3 hours at the Crystler Museum. The Bride rented Huber Hall at the Museum for her photos. For those of you who are not familiar with Huber Hall.... IT IS BEAUTIFUL~!! I'm soooo excited~!! Keep an eye out for these photos. :)

1 comment:
Thanks for helpin out with the photos, I can't wait to see how they turned out. I loved the location and I am so happy with the way it turned out! Thanks again, I had a blast!
Chrissy
Post a Comment