So, A couple of weeks before Christmas, I got a call from a friend and client of mine, Joel. He's modeled for me before. You can see our first shoot together HERE. When Joel and I met the first time for our shoot, he brought along his Gorgeous Girlfriend Heather who was about 6 months pregnant with their son. Also, along came the cutest little button of a girl, Payton. Well, Joel called me and asked if I'd be able to take their Family Portraits for Christmas since Handsome Skylr had finally arrived. (Just in time to be a Wonderful Little Christmas present.) Well, We met on December 13th at the Historic Chamberlin on Fort Monroe. That place is sooooo beautiful. Shortly after I arrived, Joel and the Family started arriving. It was Joel, Heather, Payton and Skylr. Also there was Heather's sister Shannon and her husband Ben, and her other sister Lori and her husband Colby (who are also expecting their first child~!) Anyway, we had a blast taking photos and I was glad for the wonderful company. So, here is a quick selection of the photos that we took. :)
Joel and Heather

Payton

Skylr

Skylr

Joel, Heather, Payton & Skylr

Colby, Lori, Joel, Skylr, Heather, Payton, Shannon & Ben


No comments:
Post a Comment