Monday, July 21, 2008

So, It's been a While.....

So, it's been a while since I've had the time to stop at the computer and Blog.  Here's what's been going on.

Vacation was Fabulous.  The Wedding I went to help photograph was terrific.  Some sample photos can be seen in my Slideshow on Smugmug.  A portfolio gallery of the Wedding and Wedding Portraits will be available in the coming week or so after I get Alan and Caitlin their disk.  Visiting family was wonderful.  Everything was perfect.

Since we've been home, life has been hectic. (to say the least)

I met with a bunch of Clients and booked a few weddings the week we got home.  I also went to  a Bridal Expo in Virginia Beach.  I will be having a Display Table at the next one in September hopefully.  I also am now doing Wedding Planning for some of my Brides, so I've been doing a TON of running around meeting with Caterers and DJ's and checking out Venues. 

I also had to have Surgery on the 9th of July and have had to take it easy since then.  My mother-in-law has been here for the last week helping me and helping to take c are of the boys and will be here for 1-2 weeks more while I continue to recover.

Since my surgery, I've had 5 photo shoots and photographed and coordinated a Wedding.  This last weekend, the 19th, was the 1st wedding I've been the Wedding Planner for here in VA.  I LOVED it.  It was sooo much fun and things turned out better than i would have ever thought.  The Bride was beautiful.  The location was beautiful.  Everything went swimmingly.  Including the Bride and Groom who decided to Jump into the Ocean in their Wedding Attire towards the end of the evening.  I can't wait to go through those photos.  

Anyway, I've got a few meetings this week and another wedding coming up soon.  Keep your eyes on my portfolio for Updated galleries containing all the new photos.  :)

No comments: