Just a Little Note to my Clients and Anyone else who takes the time to read my Blog.....
I will be ON VACATION until July 7th. My family and I will be out of town for 2 weeks and then we have some friends in town for another week. After that it's the 4th of July and we have some Special Plans. Don't think that just because I am out of town that I am taking all the time off. While we are gone I have a Wedding to Photograph and a BUNCH of portrait sessions. I just updated my portfolio tonight and there will be Tons more photos and galleries when we get back. If anyone is interested in Booking a Session or getting any more information while I am gone, don't hesitate to email me or just give me a call. I will be checking my email every couple of days and also I will have my cell phone with me.
Also, as some of you know, My Husband is up for Change of Orders. We decided to hold off on choosing our new orders last month. This months cycle of orders just came out today and my husband and I have already made our decision and put in our #1 and #2 Choices. I know I talked to some people last month about where we wanted to go, but those plans have changed. We decided to stop and look at the Bigger Picture. Were we have decided to go now means Bigger House, Wonderful School System, New Places to Explore, New Clients, Having my Hubby home even more than I do now (even though it's sea duty) and maybe another Baby in the near future~!! (it's definitely been a topic of conversation lately) We are Totally Living OUR Dream and Loving OUR Life right now~! I really hope that all my friends and clients are as Blessed as we are.
We will definitely announce where our next adventure with the Navy is going to take us in the Next few months. There are also going to be some new things going on with the Business that I will be announcing starting with the fact that I am branching out into Wedding Planning. I have a Wedding in July that I have been Hired to do as the Photographer and I am also the Wedding Planner. I am having so much fun and things are going so smoothly. The Bride has been wonderful. We will be listing prices for Weddings By Veronica in the Next Few Weeks. Thanks to all my friends and clients who thought I was a great planner and to just go ahead and jump into it. I have been doing party planning since College but I never thought of working my Photography and my Party Planning together. I'm having a Blast being able to do both things and it's going very well. More great news coming soon. New products, New Partners, New Advertising, New Models, New Packages and prices, and MUCH MORE~!
Keep Checking back and I hope you can Keep up and Handle all the Excitement. I know we are looking forward to Many Great Things Ahead for us~!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment