Saturday, May 17, 2008

Today.....

I'm off to photograph a Wedding in Chesapeake.  Keep an eye out... I'll be posting pics next week.  I'm so excited.  Anyway, this is the kickoff wedding to a Beautifully CRAZY Summer.  

I was also contacted last night by a Model in Norfolk to start working with her on occasion.  I'm really excited about that.  She needs a photographer for a shoot in the next 2 weeks, so hopefully we can work something out.  :)  I'm excited.  After talking to her last night, I'm just waiting for her to give me a time for the shoot.  

Also, I have a couple more infant shoots coming up in the next few weeks.  

Next weekend is the Pungo Strawberry Fest and 4 photo shoots and then VACATION~!  Yay...!  My family and I will be on vacation for most of June since we have Family coming into town the first week and the last week and we will be gone for 2.5 weeks in the middle.  However, I LOVE my clients, so if you want a shoot, just contact me.  I've already spoken to a few clients and scheduled a few things.  :)

Anyway, Time to go get dressed and pack the equipment to head to this wedding.  :)  Keep Checking Back.  I'll post more about today in a few days.  

No comments: